A typical week will include:
- Managing the clinical team by leading meetings, supporting team members, attending events.
- Developing systems and procedures to increase efficiency and ensure continuous improvement in clinical services.
- Reporting and analysing management information.
- Delivering first class clinical services by ensuring high quality training workshops are delivered
- Supporting the sales and marketing teams, and client contact staff.
- Being the expert point of contact internally for clinical information and seeking opportunities to enhance the services offered by Healthxchange by effective collaboration across the company.
- Developing the clinical team’s knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Ensuring compliance to health & safety, insurance requirements and care of equipment.
You’ll be good at:
- Technical product knowledge of the Obagi range, SmartMed equipment lines and Aqualyx
- Working knowledge of key company aesthetic supplies
- Strategy, reporting, analysing
- Managing and motivating the team
- Presenting and communicating
- Managing your time and prioritising