Business Development Manager - Ireland & Northern Ireland
Our SmartMed division is growing and we’re seeking a full time Business Development Manager to join our successful team, developing sales of SmartMed medical aesthetic equipment in Ireland and Northern Ireland. To succeed in this role, you’ll have knowledge of the aesthetic industry, preferably skincare or energy based medical devices, and experience in driving business forward. Your job will be to increase sales and awareness of these products, developing and maintaining professional long-term client relationships with new and existing clients.
If you’re a driven and successful Business Development Manager seeking a new challenge in a growing company, we’d like to hear from you!
The role will involve working remotely, travelling to client sites in Ireland & Northern Ireland.
- Maintain good relations and develop existing clients, ensure first class service and support is delivered using all available resources required.
- Achieve KPI and sales targets as agreed.
- Follow the sales admin support process to ensure effective fast progress of sale.
- Attend and present at internal meetings and external events including conferences on all job-related areas.
- Use Salesforce as the main CRM system and be responsible for the accurate administration in support of equipment sales.
- Develop and maintain relevant knowledge, techniques and skills through self-learning & attending organised events.
- Develop effective and harmonious cross-team working relationships with all colleagues in the achievement of goals sharing appropriate sales opportunities with other divisions eg skincare.
You’ll be good at:
- Sales and exceeding targets
- Identifying and progressing new business opportunities
- Presentation, communication and relationship building
- Developing a strong working knowledge of our products and services
- IT Proficient - Microsoft Office and ability to use a CRM (SalesForce)
- You will require a driving licence as this role involves travel
Car allowance, competitive salary and commission based on targets, employee discount, company pension, Employee Assistance Programme