Our Skin Health sales division is growing and we’re seeking a full time Account Executive to join our successful team to increase sales of our key products, Obagi and Observ, and other Healthxchange premier products. To succeed in this role, you’ll have knowledge of aesthetic industry and you’re likely to have worked as an aesthetics sales rep or aesthetics nurse. Your job will be to increase sales and awareness of these key products, developing and maintaining professional long-term profitable client relationships across skincare and devices. This is a great chance to join a friendly team where you will find opportunities for progression.
The role will involve working remotely and also travelling to client sites within our Midlands territory.
A typical week will involve:
• Planning and carrying out activities within your territory in order to meet agreed budgets and targets
• Prospecting customers and analysing their requirements to successfully obtain their business
• Creating and responding to sales opportunities
• Recording, analysing and reporting progress within our CRM system and other reporting requirements
• Implementing marketing initiatives
• Keeping abreast of competitor developments
• Attending and/or presenting at external and internal events
• Maintaining a high level of relevant professional knowledge
You’ll be good at:
• Sales and Exceeding Targets
• Account management
• Identifying and progressing new business opportunities
• Communication and relationship building
• Developing a strong working knowledge of our products and services
• IT Proficient - Microsoft Office and ability to use a CRM (SalesForce)
Competitive salary and bonus, employee discount, car allowance, company pension, access to Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme and hybrid working.
To apply, please send your CV to our Indeed page at: