To develop Obagi through enhanced client product knowledge & by providing training, clinical support with an emphasis on in clinic patient consultation and prescribing services
Responsibilities and Duties
Plan prioritise and carry out…
- activities within territory and accounts within agreed budgets and timescales resulting in increased patient results
- Appropriate customer/prospect contact to achieve agreed aims and targets whilst carefully managing personal time and productivity and leading to long term sustainable relationships.
Maintain and develop the use of Obagi through
- Education and ethical consulting and prescribing methods
- Customer Analysis to direct effort to deliver best return
- Relevant internal liaison to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
Respond to and follow up opportunities using appropriate and timely methods.
Carry out consult days offering prescribing services
Record, analyse, report, update and administer relevant systems and company information requirements.
Support marketing initiatives as requested.
Be aware of competitor developments, activity and feedback relevant information to management
Attend and present at external and internal meetings as necessary to perform own duties and aid business development via a variety of mediums
Maintain professional qualifications and high level of relevant knowledge, techniques and skills through self-learning & attending organised events.
Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to self and care of equipment.
Carry out additional and ad hoc duties as and when required to fulfil the duties above or as requested by the management of the company.
General Skills Required High achiever with highest standard of Technical product knowledge of the Obagi range,
Good working knowledge of equipment, Aesthetics supplies and other products, offers & services of the company (through self-learning & training)
Experience in a hospital or medical/Aesthetic facility
Patient Co-ordination & Pathway experience
High standards of customer service, sales skill and communication
Able to meet deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
Clinical knowledge of the reference papers and the ability to refer to these as necessary
Proven commercial account management
Clean driving licence
IT Skills Microsoft Office suite
Sf.com & Citrix
Minimum PIP/NIP qualified