Responsibilities & Duties:
- Social Media: Plan and produce social media outputs including content writing, graphics, channel management, scheduling, internal training on social media and assisting with policy and strategy formation with the marketing team.
- Creativity and Content: Suggest new ideas and concepts to drive growth to meet the marketing objectives for the Healthxchange group and individual brands and produce rich and engaging content (written and graphical) that resonates with key audiences to increase awareness, interest and generate leads.
- Responsible for the production and creation of collateral including Eshots, online assets, adverts, Counter cards, Flyers, business cards, letterheads,etc in line with agreed marketing plans.
- PR: Writing articles and releases, collate, research and produce Before and after photos, press releases and supporting activities.
- Customer/patient marketing: Providing graphic and design support for marketing used by clients in promoting services and treatments to patients.
- Generate graphic ideas, sourcing and creative artwork for all printed and online materials to support: Marketing campaigns, events, direct mail, e-marketing, websites, digital media, video editing and production, sales presentations, templates, internal comms and point of sale marketing. Sourcing and manipulation of new, web-optimised graphics for use on websites, newsletters and social media channels.
- Co-ordinated buying of all marketing printed materials – working closely with colleagues in the marketing team. Seek best value from suppliers and cost efficiency in all processes.
- Internal Comms: Assist the communication of marketing campaigns and actions across all teams within the Group and assist with any corporate communications as required.
- Planning: Work with others in the marketing team to plan our communications that optimise all channels and minimise “communication fatigue” with audiences.
- General Strong communication skills; written, oral and through design.
- Creative and organised.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude.
- Working in a team and independently.
- Capability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Microsoft office.
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Mailchimp (or other html based email platforms).
- Professional English, marketing or design degree and/or CIM preferred but not essential Other Graduate calibre.